Sunday, December 9, 2012

I was unable to present my rent reciepts and PPF details at my company to save tax?

for financial yr 2011-12, i was unable to show reciepts and other stuff and hence a considerable amount is getting deducted from my salary for last two months. Can anyone tell me how can I claim that money back ? I have seen the Income Tax website but did not understand anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4.5 out of 5 stars Reviewer:adminFebruary 05, 2021