Wednesday, January 23, 2013

How and where to file online complaint for post office saving schemes?

For the people who have invested in the post office saving schemes, National Savings Certificates, Public Provident Fund and Senior Citizens’ Saving Scheme, there is a single window for registering complaints about products, distribution or services.

The complaints can be registered on the site of the National Savings Institute, which was set up by the Department of Economic Affairs to streamline the distribution of small saving schemes by the government. It also provides a grievance redressal mechanism to investors. Once registered, the complaint is directed to the respective regional centre for its speedy resolution.

Where to register: The complaint has to be registered on the Website The complainant must identify himself as an investor, distributor or belonging to any other specified category.

Information: It is mandatory to mention the state and district to which the complaint belongs. Based on this, the complaint is assigned to the appropriate regional centre for resolution.

Complaint code: For each registered complaint, a code is generated on the basis of the information provided.

Additional information: If the investor wants to send additional information and scanned documents to support his complaint, these have to be sent to [email protected]

Reminder: Investors can also use the system to track the status of complaints that are registered. To do so, they need to refer to the complaint code.

Points to note

Address: The complainant needs to provide the complete postal address to receive further communication on his grievance.

Limit: The complaint has to be written in the space provided in the online form and should not exceed 2,500 characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4.5 out of 5 stars Reviewer:adminFebruary 05, 2021