Tuesday, October 7, 2014

How to submit grievances with Public Grievance Commission of Delhi?

If you’ve any experience in dealing with Delhi Govt. officers, you better know how hard that is sometimes. To get your problem solved in Delhi is just like winning a war. One has to move from pillar to post with their files and requesting officials to look into the problem. And at the end of the day, one gets “assurance” but not the solution.

Well, the scene has changed now.

Delhi Govt. has started a new initiative, where you can file online  grievances with Public Grievance Commission of Delhi. You can use this facility ONLY if you’ve already contacted the concerned department and are not able to get the solution.

Also, if there is any pending court case with your problem, you can not fill-up online application form.

For others, let’s check the steps below.

Visit the official website of Delhi Govt. at http://pgc.delhigovt.nic.in/griv_lodge.asp

You’ll get screen like this.

Just start filling up online form – no need for registration. Be sure you can enter all details accurately.

At this stage, this portal cover 2 areas – “Public Grievances” and “Right to Information”.

That’s it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4.5 out of 5 stars Reviewer:adminFebruary 05, 2021